Tuesday 26 January 2016

Beyond Bread



Beyond Bread opened it's doors in 2015, to much anticipation and following on social media.

It is amazing to find any cafe or restaurant where gluten does not dare to go, and Beyond Bread is one of them, where everything is gluten free and cross-contamination is not an issue.

It is open during the day, closing at 5pm during the week and at 4pm at weekends so keep this in mind if you plan to visit.

They offer a variety of cakes, breads, sandwiches and lunch options, and for me, their bread shines above anything else.
When I visit I always have one of their tasty filled baguettes, and so far I have never been disappointed.
I've also recently tried their multi seeded loaf which is by far the best multi seeded I've ever tried.

Their danish pastries are also good, but, although I have not tried their cakes myself, I've head mixed opinions.
So, my advice if you visit?
Choose bread, bread or bread!

Beyond Bread
http://www.beyondbread.co.uk/
2 Charlotte Place, London W1T 1SB
Tube: Goodge Street
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm; Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 4pm


No comments:

Post a Comment