Sunday 8 June 2014

Udis Plain Bagels Gluten Free

I've wanted to try these Udis bagels for a while, but although I've had an eye out for them, I couldn't find them in any of my local stores. Finally I found them in Tesco last week.


They are actually very nice bagels, there are four in a pack and cost £2.30. They say they'll keep for 2 days, but I've had them in the fridge for around a week and they are still good to eat. I love them toasted with some tuna mayo.  There are two more varieties, cinamon and raisins and savoury (with a hint of onion), all at the same price.
Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Egg White Powder, Resistant Corn Starch, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerine), Thickeners (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Yeast, Pea Protein Isolate, Sugar Beet Fibre, Salt, Preservative (Calcium Propionate).

No comments:

Post a Comment