Monday 7 April 2014

Cote restaurant

I recently read somewhere that at Cote restaurants they cater for gluten free eaters, but couldn't remember who it was that recommended it or if they had a separate gluten free menu.
So, as I was passing by Cote in Wimbledon village, and feeling in need of some dinner, I went in.
They had a set menu that included a steak with salad and fries that looked tempting.

Water comes along in an earthware bottle that keeps it fresh, it reminds me of Spanish botijos (earthware jugs) and that made me smile!

The steak came promptly and it looked quite delicious, I had asked beforehand about the fries and they reassured me that they are cooked separately from anything else, so I was very happy to tuck in.

The steak was fantastic, it never tastes like that when I cook it at home, how do they do it?
I'll definitely eat here again!

There are a few branches around London and in the rest of the UK:
http://www.cote-restaurants.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment