Monday 10 March 2014

Buenos Aires Argentinian Restaurant




I had dinner on Saturday at Buenos Aires, an Argentinian restaurant in Wimbledon.
The restaurant was quite welcoming, although a bit on the dark side, so I couldn't take a photo of the awesome food.

We arrived around 7m and were lucky to get a table without booking, by 8pm it was completely packed. I would recommend booking if you are planning to go at the weekend.

The menu is quite compact, with a special space for the Argentinian Steaks from 8 to 12 oz.
I had the prime rump steak with blue cheese sauce and it was delicious.

All steaks come with your choice of chips, fries, mash or salad, and I chose the salad, which had lots of tender leaves and a very delicate dressing.
I would have loved to have chips, but they are fried in the same pan as their pastries, so couldn't due to the potential for gluten cross contamination.
The mash is also gluten free as it is cooked separately.


I loved it and I'm already looking forward to my next visit.
There are 7 restaurants around London, you can find out more on their website:
http://www.barestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment