Monday 4 August 2014

Gluten Free Camden part 3: Cookies and Scream

 
After having one of the lovely Honest Burgers at the Camden restaurant, we managed to drag ourselves a few steps to Cookies and Scream so that we could enjoy a sweet treat.
My tummy was quite full, but how often do you find yourself surrounded by so many great looking and smelling cookies and puds that are also gluten-free?

Well, one is not made of stone and I got myself an Apollo cake. It might not look like much in the picture, but trust me it was very very yummy.
I shared it after dinner with my sister and followed the instructions they gave me: heat slightly in the microwave (40 secs is enough) and enjoy with some ice-cream.
I did that and was just sorry that I had not got any other treats from them.
All their products are gluten-free and vegan so no need to worry about what to pick.

Ben from the group got some cookie sandwiches that looked quite interesting (sorry no pic), so I might have to drag myself to Camden again and check that out. Fully recommended!

Check their website: http://cookiesandscream.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment